The Alachua County Department of Safety would like everyone to remember grilling safety. Location of the grill should be chosen wisely. Balconies and garages are not safe places to grill. Grills should be placed at a minimum of 10-15 feet away from any structure. According to Joey Malphurs, the Public Education Coordinator for Alachua County Department of public safety.
"Make sure that your grill is clean and grease free, make sure all your connections, if you are using a propane grill are good and tight and that you don't have any gas leaks. And if you are using a charcoal grill be careful and don't use andy type of accelerant such as gasoline to fire up a grill"
- Grilling Safety Tips
- Ballyhoo Grill
- The Roundabout Bar and Grill
- Chomps Sports Grill
- Downtown Grill
- Firefighters battle flames from backyard grill
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids
- Teen Driving Safety
- Safety-Net Clinics Get Money To Expand Services
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety