Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 1
With Thanksgiving just around the corner... everyone's getting ready for turkey and all the trimmings. But what about the people who work on thanksgiving? What do they eat?
TV 20's Jordan Smith tells us... for firefighters here in North Central Florida, they're previewing their signature turkey day recipes and showing us the firehouse favorites!
All week, Jordan will feature a different fire station... and a new recipe!
Williston's Easy, Cheesy Sausage Balls
- 1/2 roll of ground sausage - turkey can be substituted
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Season to taste
Combine all ingredients and seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
Form mixture into 3 inch rounds and place evenly on a ungreased pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake 25 minutes.
Serve with any desired dip or stand alone.
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 2
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 3
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 4
- Thanksgiving Series: Firehouse Feasts Day 5
- 11/28/13 Adopt-a-Pet Thanksgiving Special
- Feast at the Fire House
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 Family Fun Spring Rolls Recipe
- White House Releases Beer Recipe
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"