Cold Case File: Elizabeth Foster
College is a time for young people to spread their wings with their new found freedom. Every year, Alachua County is a haven for tens of thousands of students who arrive here filled with promise. But for a young woman who came here from New Jersey, this haven became anything but, as her promise was cut short. Now the clues to her death are safely stored away.
In this week's Cold Case File, TV20's Paige Beck examines a box that may contain hidden evidence that identifies the killer of Elizabeth Foster.
If you know anything about the murder of Elizabeth Foster you are asked to call Detective Bob Dean at the Alachua County Sheriffs Office at 352-367-4161.
Next Monday night in our Cold Case File, a box containing a set of human bones gets a name and a final resting place.
- Cold Case File: Elizabeth Foster
- Cold Case File: Cold Case Investigators
- Cold Case File: Officer Scott Baird
- Cold Case File: Jose Rodriguez
- Cold Case File: Grace Cason
- Cold Case File: Wayne Hutchinson
- Cold Case File: Richard Marbury
- Cold Case File: Robert Howard
- Cold Case File: Mae Thorton
- Cold Case File: Felimon Jimenez