Family Spotlight 5/20/10 "Moving Back Home"
Thousands of college students have just graduated...saturating an already- overcrowded job market. As a result--most will move back home with mom and dad. "Collegegrad.com" reports that no fewer than 80% of 2009 college graduates moved back in with their parents. That's up from 67% in 2006.
But this move has major implications for everyone involved. In the Family Spotlight, Julia Graber, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology at UF, tells TV 20's David Snyder how college grads can go home again.
- Family Spotlight 4/14/11 "Staging Your Home"
- "Bring the Harvest Home" Benefits Food Banks
- "Shooting For Home" Captures Story of Kevin Bradshaw
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- A "Green Home" Makes Some Neighbors See Red
- Family Spotlight 10/6/11 "Bouncing Back from Being Broken"
- Family Spotlight 8/25/11 "Drug Take Back Day"
- Family Spotlight 8/19/10 "Back To School"
- Technology Spotlight 6/21/11 "Innovation Square Moves Ahead"
- "Family Matters" TV star comes to PAVE Back to School Rally