Family Spotlight 7/22/10 "Budgeting For College"
New college students have a lot on their mind: registering for classes, connecting with roommates, buying textbooks. How many, however, are thinking about preparing a budget?
In the Family Spotlight, Michael Gutter, Ph.D., the Family Financial Management State Specialist for UF tells TV 20's David Snyder how this simple but crucial step could make the difference between a great start to college or a bad one.
This is the link to our Florida Saves Campaign-- http://fycs.ifas.ufl.edu/floridasaves/
Also UF students and employees can check out UF's campus program on Facebook and Twitter by searching for "GatorC.A.S.H."
- Machen says "Budget Cuts Are Over" plans to hire 100 people.
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"