Family Spotlight 8/26/10 "Students & Credit Cards"
It used to be that one of the first steps into the real world for college graduates was to get a credit card. Part of the reason was to begin to establish a credit history.
Nowadays, most teenagers carry their own credit cards. And there are misconceptions attached to that.
In the Family Spotlight, Michael Gutter, Ph.D., the Family Financial Management State Specialist for U.F., tells TV 20's David Snyder how students can best manage the use of a credit card.
- Family Spotlight 2/3/11 "Students With Diabetes"
- "Students for Liberty" Meet at UF
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"