Detectives Canvas Neighborhoods for Information on the Murder of Sebastian Ochsenius
Sebastian Ochsenius was a 16-year old honors student. In the early morning hours of June 29th he was shot and killed in his kitchen when detectives say he disrupted an intruder. Now almost three months after his murder, detectives are cavassing neighborhoods asking citizens for any information that will help solve this case.
Head Detective on the case, Dale Buffenmyer, says people forget about details, and with time they may recall important information. Twenty detectives were at different locations today handing out thousands of flyers offering cash rewards for tips. They were also walking through neighborhoods and knocking on doors to reach out for help.
Detective Buffenmyer asks that if anyone has any information regarding this case to contact the Alachua County Sheriff's Office at 352-367-4188.
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Murder
- Family of Slain Teenager Paints 34th Street Wall, Seeks Justice Four Years Later
- Zaxby's Helps Raise Money For Alachua County Crime Stoppers
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Detectives Investigate Murder-Suicide
- Detectives searching for 19 year old suspected of second degree murder
- Family Pleads for Information About Murder of Sebastian Ochsenius
- More Information on Murder