Detectives Canvas Neighborhoods for Information on the Murder of Sebastian Ochsenius
Sebastian Ochsenius was a 16-year old honors student. In the early morning hours of June 29th he was shot and killed in his kitchen when detectives say he disrupted an intruder. Now almost three months after his murder, detectives are cavassing neighborhoods asking citizens for any information that will help solve this case.
Head Detective on the case, Dale Buffenmyer, says people forget about details, and with time they may recall important information. Twenty detectives were at different locations today handing out thousands of flyers offering cash rewards for tips. They were also walking through neighborhoods and knocking on doors to reach out for help.
Detective Buffenmyer asks that if anyone has any information regarding this case to contact the Alachua County Sheriff's Office at 352-367-4188.
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Detectives Investigate Murder-Suicide
- More Information on Murder
- Zaxby's Helps Raise Money For Alachua County Crime Stoppers
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian's Parents Release Statement
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Zaxby's Fundraiser for Sebastian