Family Spotlight 12/16/10 "Real Estate Plans"
When we talk about shopping the mall at this time of year, images of crowded stores come to mind. But some people are thinking about shopping another market--the real estate market. Its been down for three years now. In the Family Spotlight, Craig Wilburn, President of Team Dynamo at Bosshart Realty, explains to TV 20's David Snyder what families who want to sell their homes can do in these conditions--and if there are any signs that it will get better.
- Family Spotlight 6/3/10 "Summer Plans"
- The State of Real Estate Part Three
- The State of Real Estate Part Two
- The State of Real Estate Part One
- Real Estate Transaction Scams
- UF Study Highlights Interest Rate Concerns in Florida Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Sales Up
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"