Family Spotlight 12/16/10 "Real Estate Plans"
When we talk about shopping the mall at this time of year, images of crowded stores come to mind. But some people are thinking about shopping another market--the real estate market. Its been down for three years now. In the Family Spotlight, Craig Wilburn, President of Team Dynamo at Bosshart Realty, explains to TV 20's David Snyder what families who want to sell their homes can do in these conditions--and if there are any signs that it will get better.
- Family Spotlight 6/3/10 "Summer Plans"
- Real Estate Sales Up
- The State of Real Estate Part Two
- The State of Real Estate Part One
- UF Study Highlights Interest Rate Concerns in Florida Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Transaction Scams
- The State of Real Estate Part Three
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"