Family Spotlight 2/10/11 "Chris McCarty and the Keira Grace Foundation"
He is an accomplished musician...inspired by the story of a family from Gainesville that declared war on cancer. Doctors Mike and Eileen Lauzardo lost a child to cancer--and are now devoted to helping young cancer patients in a place with few resources-- the Dominican Republic. Now their small foundation is attracting growing support for its work in bringing hope where there was none.
In the Family Spotlight, recording artist Chris McCarty explains to TV 20's David Snyder why he plans to put on a show on behalf of the Keira Grace Foundation Friday night at the Phillips Center.
- Family Spotlight 5/6/10 "Keira Grace Foundation"
- Florida Consumer Confidence Drops
- FL Consumer Confidence Flatlines
- Consumer Confidence Trending Upward
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"