Family Spotlight 2/17/11 "Marriage Help"
Marriage is not for the weak. And its not for the casual voyeur, either. Just ask ex-Congressman Christopher Lee, who is trying to put his life together after an online encounter with a woman who was a little too smart and honest for him.
In the Family Spotlight, Steve Figley, Ph.D., a licensed family and marriage therapist, describes to TV 20's David Snyder how people who may be heading in the wrong direction in their marriage can make a permanent u-turn.
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- Gainesville Hero "I was trying to help"
- Family Spotlight 10/14/10 "Helping The Mentally ill"
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"