Family Spotlight 4/21/11 "Spending Your Tax Return"
Millions of families are getting what amounts to be a bonus check in the mail--even if it was their own money in the first place.
Tax Day has come and gone, and a lot of people are getting money back from the IRS.
In the Family Spotlight, Michael Gutter, Ph.D., the Family Financial Management State Specialist for U.F., tells TV 20's David Snyder how families might approach deciding what to do with their refund money.
For more information, check: Powerpay.org or contact fmmm@IFAS.ufl.edu to get in touch with Dr. Gutter's staff for assistance in using the free web-based program.
- Family Spotlight 1/20/11 "Tax Time"
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"