Family Spotlight 7/28/11 "Favorite Children"
Here's a potentially- explosive question to consider: which child is the parents' favorite in your family?
Do parents really have favorites?
Some surveys show that as many as 70-percent of all parents admit to having a favorite.
In the Family Spotlight, Julia Graber, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at the University of Florida tells TV 20's David Snyder how families can make sure this doesn't ruin their relationships.
- Tragedy of "Invisible Children" Brought Closer to Home For Williston High Students
- "Touch-A-Truck" Entertains Children and Families, Draws Assortment of Trucks
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 1/27/11 "Military Families"
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"