Family Spotlight 8/25/11 "Drug Take Back Day"
Prescription drug abuse is soaring in Florida.
While investigators are targeting places they call "pill mills"... there is another dark den in which similar crimes may occur: your medicine chest.
In the Family Spotlight, Sgt. Todd Kelly of the Alachua County Sheriff's Office tells TV 20's David Snyder why its time to clean out your closets for "Drug Take Back Day."
Alachua County is the only county in North Central Florida participating. Cut and paste the following url for locations:
- Family Spotlight 3/24/11 "Medal of Honor Day"
- "Mitzvah Day" Jewish Council Gives Back
- Marion County Holds First Ever "Football Media Day"
- Third-annual "Iche Nippy Dip Day"
- Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- Alachua County Drug Take Back Day
- Family Spotlight 7/8/10 "Teen Drug Use Rises"
- Family Spotlight 10/6/11 "Bouncing Back from Being Broken"
- Family Spotlight 5/20/10 "Moving Back Home"