Family Spotlight 9/15/11 "4H Branches Out"
Head, Heart, Hands, Health, and...the Hood?
The 4H youth organization is reaching out from its agricultural roots to a more urban audience.
In the Family Spotlight, 4H Youth Development Agent Matt Benge and Club Reporter and Former President Sarah Larson tell TV 20's David Snyder why 4H is reaching out to a new group of young people.
The Alachua County 4H Open House is Saturday, September 24th from 10am - 12noon at the UF Horse Teaching Unit.
- Witness: Passengers were "Freaking Out" Over Flight Attendant Rant
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- GAIN Entrepreneur "Shoot Out"
- Four Employees "Locked Out" of Alachua County Jail
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 10/20/11 "Gold Star Families Honored"
- Family Spotlight 8/18/11 "US Debt Crisis and Families"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/11/10 "Military Families"