Ask a Vet: 2/19/2013
TV20 STUDIO - Dr. Tecla Myrick was here Tuesday, February 19th to talk about the benefits of adopting senior pets.
With Dr. Myrick today was:
My name is Katie and I am a female- Black German Shepherd/Mix.
The shelter staff thinks I am about 12 years old.
I have been at the shelter since February 7, 2013.
For more information, call
- 7/3/12 Ask a Vet: Microchips for Pets
- 7/17/12 Ask A Vet: Spaying and Neutering
- 7/10/12 Ask-A-Vet: Heat Stroke in Pets
- 7/31/12 Ask-A-Vet: Heartworms
- 8/7/12 Ask-A-Vet: Feline Distemper
- 8/21/12 Ask-A-Vet
- 8/28/12 Ask-A-Vet
- 9/11/12 Ask-A-Vet: Rabies Prevention
- 9/25/2012 Ask-A-Vet: Choosing The Right Pet For You
- 10/09/12 Ask-A-Vet