CW10 Back To School Watch To Win- Official Contest Rules and Restrictions
1. The WCJB/CW10 “Back To School Watch To Win” giveaway is open to all local residents in the WCJB/CW10 viewing area 18 years of age or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of Diversified Communications, including their families (spouses, children, parents, and persons living in their households), INsite, and all participating prize sponsors and their agencies. WCJB/CW10 reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. Each weekday beginning Monday August 27, 2012 through Friday September 21, 2012, announcements will air on Gainesville CW10 explaining the contest showing the password of the day and directing viewers to enter with the correct password at cwgainesville.com. Contestants may enter once per day. Two finalists will be selected at random weekdays Tuesday August 28, 2012 through Monday September 24, 2012. Winners will be notified by telephone. If winner can’t be reached within 48 hours prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly chosen. Finalists will be posted on cwgainesville.com after notification.
3. There will be 40 finalists randomly chosen from the online entrants and 20 randomly chosen from the entry boxes located at Splitz 1311 N.W. 76th Blvd. in Gainesville and three Florida Credit Union locations in Gainesville at 3720 N.W. 13th Street, 2831 N.W. 43rd Street or 2785 S.W. 91st Street. All 60 finalists will receive prize packs which will be picked up at the final event at Splitz on September 29, 2012.
4. All 60 finalists will be entered into the final drawings to win one of the 11 big prizes to be held Saturday September 29, 2012 at Splitz 1311 N.W. 76th Blvd. in Gainesville. Winners will be randomly chosen. The 14 big prizes provided by the sponsors are:
Four $250 gift certificates provided by Klaus Fine Jewelry
Four $250 Debit Cards provided by Florida Credit Union
One $250 Dinner Package provided by Bombay Restaurant
One $250 VIP Package from Sharab Lounge-Some restrictions may apply.
One Private Party provided by Splitz
One Perfect Strike Birthday Party provided by Splitz
One Private Hour of Laser Tag for up to 20 people provided by Splitz
$150 Customized Pro Shop Merchandise from In The Pocket provided by Splitz
5. Finalists who cannot attend the final event must claim their prize at the WCJB/Gainesville CW10 Studio’s after September 29, 2012. Prizes may be picked up at the WCJB/CW10 Gainesville studio, 6220 NW 43rd Street, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (No access 12noon-1pm) Monday through Friday by the finalist (in person) presenting positive identification. Prizes not claimed within two weeks of winner notification will be forfeited.
6. No purchase necessary. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. Winners acknowledge that WCJB TV20/CW10 and prize sponsors shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likeness, and voice to promote their winning and participating in WCJB/CW10’s “Back To School” Contest.
8. Once you have won a prize in this contest you are no longer eligible to enter.
9. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur with WCJB/CW10’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by our management at the station’s discretion.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically register and/or enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated the Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Releases assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Releases are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, misdirected, or postage due entries or mail, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.