WCJB TV20/CW-Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Contest
1. The contest is open to all local residents in the WCJB viewing area 18 or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of, Diversified Communications Inc, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey, including their families (spouses, children, parents and persons living in their households). WCJB reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. Contestants enter at wcjb.com Saturday December 7, 2013 through Sunday December 15, 2013. Ten winners will be randomly drawn from all entries Monday December 16, 2013. WCJB will notify all winners by phone. Each of the ten winners will receive a Family Four Pack with four tickets good for one of the shows January 10th through the 12th at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. Winners will be notified by provided telephone number. If winner can’t be reached within 48 hours prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly chosen.
3. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. Contestant may enter once per day. All entries must be filled out completely to be eligible.
5. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur with WCJB’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by management at the station’s discretion.
6. Prize may be picked up at the WCJB/CW Gainesville studio, 6220 NW 43rd Street, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (No access 12noon-1pm) Monday through Friday by the finalist (in person presenting positive identification. Prizes not claimed within two weeks of winner notification will be forfeited
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically register and/or enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated the Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Releases assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Releases are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, misdirected, or postage due entries or mail, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.