Family Spotlight 5/19/11 Family Fun Spring Rolls Recipe
Family Fun Spring Rolls
by Executive Chef Briton Dumas
½ each Carrot-Julienned
½ each Mango-Julienned
½ Red Onion - Julienned
½ Red and Yellow Peppers- Julienned
1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
Juice from ½ lime
¼ cup Rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of cayenne (optional)
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
2 lbs of cooked shrimp- chopped
Rice paper wrappers
Soak rice papers in water for 5 seconds or until pliable. Remove from water and slightly blot with paper towel to remove excess water.
Place 2 oz (approximately a hand full) of vegetable mix with 2 tablespoons of chopped shrimp in each rice paper length wise. Fold in ends and roll burrito style. Slice in half and serve.
- Family Spotlight 5/19/11 "A Recipe for Families"
- Family Spotlight 3/25/10 "fun4gatorkids"
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Williston Families Learn about Local Health Services at Health and Fun Fair
- Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition