Family Spotlight 7/7/11 "Taekwondo Champ Fights For Cancer Victims"
For some, it can be a stepping stone to the Olympics.
The USA Taekwondo Junior Olympics produced a crop of new champions last weekend. One of them is from North Central Florida.
In the Family Spotlight, 14 year old Lorelei Chamberlain and her father, James Chamberlain, explains to TV 20's David Snyder why her dreams extend past martial arts--and towards helping children with cancer.
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Family Spotlight 7/14/11 "Lung Cancer Survivor"
- Family Spotlight 6/24/10 "Burn Victim Massages"
- Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Technology Spotlight 4/26/11 "3rd World Cervical Cancer Treatment"