Family Spotlight 10/27/11 "Consumer Confidence"
They call it "Consumer Confidence."
Its a technical gauge of how you and your neighbors feel about the economy. But what does it really mean for you and your neighbors?
In the Family Spotlight, Chris McCarty, Ph.D., Director of UF's Bureau of Economic and Business Research, explains to TV20's David Snyder what the phrase "consumer confidence" really signifies--and what it means for families.
- New Survey Reveals That Consumer Confidence Is At An All-Time Low
- FL Consumer Confidence
- Consumer Confidence Up
- Florida Consumer Confidence Drops
- Consumer Confidence Numbers Are In
- FL Consumer Confidence Flatlines
- Consumer Confidence For Buying & Selling Homes Is Up
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 7/15/10 "Fatherless Families"
- Family Spotlight 11/4/10 "Seasonal Jobs For Families"