The Florida Lottery
“Holiday Scratch-Off” Watch-to-Win Instructions
1. No purchase necessary.
- The watch-to-win promotion will take place Monday, December 5– Friday, December 9, 2016, (“promotional period”). The promotion will be structured to prompt viewers to tune into WCJB to find the “Word of the Day” displayed on the screen. Viewers will then visit the station’s website where they can enter into the daily drawing by entering the correct “Word of the Day.” WCJB will conduct a drawing to randomly select one (1) winner each day from all correct entries received by 11:59pm, ET each night. Each of the daily winners will win a daily prize pack consisting of: one (1) book of $2 Florida Lottery scratch-off tickets.
3. Drawings for the daily prize will take place at 11am the day following each daily entry period. Winners will be notified via phone/e-mail within 24 hours of each drawing.
- The station will be responsible for contacting the winners directly via e-mail or telephone on the first business day following each drawing. The winners will be given 48 hours to claim their prize.
5. Winners must provide their correct name, address, and phone number to the station at the time of notification. Winners must present Government-issued photo identification to claim prizes. The Lottery will be provided with a photocopy of each winner’s proof-of-age.
6. Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of the Florida Lottery, WCJB/Diversified Communications, their immediate families, participating sponsors and all others prohibited by law from participating in the Lottery are not eligible to participate.
8. Any or all federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness and/or photograph for promotional purposes of WCJB without any further compensation.
10. Entry into a contest releases WCJB, The Florida Lottery, participating sponsors, corporate officers, subsidiaries, employees and agencies from any and all liability for injuries or damages that may be sustained in connection with the prize.
11. WCJB retains the right to determine all decisions regarding the contest, and all decisions made by WCJB are final. WCJB will not change the contest without consulting the Florida Lottery.
12. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
13. A list of winners will be made available for 30 days after the contest closing date to anyone who supplies a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the aforementioned list to:
6220 NW 43rd Street
Gainesville FL 32653
14. Due to the nature of a scratch-off lottery ticket, WCJB makes no claims as to the value of the tickets or guarantees that the contestant will win any prize.
15. Winners must present themselves at the TV station during regular business hours within 48 hours of winning in order to collect their prize. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected or the prize packs will be returned to the Florida Lottery along with the winner’s log.