WCJB/CW NHRA GATORNATIONALS WINNER'S CIRCLE CONTEST
1. The WCJB TV20/CW NHRA Gatornationals Winner's Circle Contest is open to all local persons 18 or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of Diversified Communications, NHRA and their Sponsors including their families (spouses, children, parents, and persons living in their households), participating prize sponsors and their agencies. WCJB TV20/CW reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. Each weekday, February 20, 2016 through March 12, 2017, announcements will air telling viewers to go to wcjb.com to enter the contest. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries on March 13, 2016. The winner will be contacted via phone.
3. The winner will receive two (2) race tickets and Winner's Circle passes including entry into the Amalie Motor Oil Gatornationals at Auto Plus Raceway in Gainesville on March 19, 2017.
4. Winners must claim their prizes at the WCJB TV20/CW Gainesville studio, 6220 NW 43rd Street, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (No access 12noon-1pm) Monday through Friday by the winner (in person) presenting positive identification.
5. No purchase necessary. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Winners acknowledge that WCJB TV20/CW and prize sponsors shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likeness, and voice to promote their winning and participating in WCJB TV20/CW’s NHRA Gatornationals Winner's Circle Contest.
7. One entry per day will be eligible to win.
8. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur with WCJB TV20/CW’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by our management at the station’s discretion.
9. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically register and/or enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the WCJB reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated the WCJB reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Releases assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. WCJB are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, misdirected, or postage due entries or mail, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by WCJB on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE WCJB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW