Eat Your Vegetables
Eating more dark green veggies or cauliflower may reduce your risk of aggressive prostate cancer, a study in the Journal of the Nationa Cancer Institute found.
Researchers evaluated more than 1,300 prostate cancer patients for more than 4 years. They found those who ate more than one serving a week of broccoli and cauliflower, as well as other vegtables in the cabbage family, like collards, kale and brussell sprouts, reduced their risk of aggressive prostate cancer.Â Â
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Your Health: Antibiotics
- Your Health Report: Is Yoga Dangerous?
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- Lighter Summer Eating
- Medical Spotlight 8/29/11 "Treating Eating Disorders"
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- 5/20/13 Fitzness Minute: Amp up your Walks
- Communicating with your Doctor
- What's Your Stroke Risk?