Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Why Do Moms Feel Guilty?
5 mornings a week, Amy Little drops her children at daycare. Not a day goes by when she doesn't feel guilty about it.Â Â Â
"As soon as she starts to panic, I get completely emotional about it, so I know that she definitely senses that i have guilt," said Amy Little.Â Â Â
Experts say it's common for mothers to feel guilty, whether they work or stay at home.Â Â Â
"I think moms are consumed by their role so they are always thinking about what they are doing or should be doing or aren't doing as well as they like to," said Mark Crawford, a Clinical Psychologist.
Crawford claims some women end up burning out. They need to give themselves a break and ask some important questions.
"Am I doing something good for me, good for our family and ultimately good for our child, even if it means i'm not there at this particular moment," said Crawford.
Amy is still working at striking a balance between her family and her job without short changing either of them.Â
- Why are Trans Fats So Bad?
- Medical Spotlight 10/24/11 "Breastfeeding Moms"
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Demps Carries Rock, Feels Pain, Asks For More
- Alex Brown Feeling Saintly in His New NFL Home
- High Springs Fire Department Feeling the Heat
- CP Feels the Power as Ocala Welcomes Monster Truck Racing
- GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat