Botulism Warning For Green Beans
That's because the beans could be tainted with the toxin that causes botulism. The food and drug administration says the green beans in question were manufactured by Lakeside Foods of Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and packaged in 14.5 ounce cans.Â For more information on this recall you can log onto the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's website.
- Aortic Aneurysm Awareness and Warning Signs
- Children's Medicine Warning
- New Labels On Drug Bottles Warn Patients
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?