Botulism Warning For Green Beans
That's because the beans could be tainted with the toxin that causes botulism. The food and drug administration says the green beans in question were manufactured by Lakeside Foods of Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and packaged in 14.5 ounce cans.Â For more information on this recall you can log onto the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's website.
- Children's Medicine Warning
- New Labels On Drug Bottles Warn Patients
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- E-mail Sent To Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Employees
- City Leader Disagrees with how Federal Agents Handled Taylor Bean
- Taylor Bean Closing Affects Area Restaurant
- The Quest for Tenants, One Year after Taylor Bean & Whitaker
- 5/1/13 Pet of the Day: Bentley Bean and Madison Pace
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Going Green, Saving Green?