Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Job Stress Can Hurt Your Heart
A stressful job increases your chance of a heart attack.Â Doctors have been telling us that for years.Â Now, there's a study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, suggestingÂ that going back to that stressful job doubles your chance of a second heart attack.
Doctors typically advise heart patients to lower their heart disease risk factors including smoking, obesity, lack of exercise, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.Â These new findings may also have doctors prescribing lower job stress as a way for patients to prevent recurrent heart problems.
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Can We Predict a Heart Attack?
- Pregnancy Can Increase Heart Attack Chances
- Gender Gap in Diagnosis and Outcome of Heart Attacks
- Listen to Your Heart 5k
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
- Help for a Broken Heart?
- Is Your Car Easy Prey For Crime? GPD Car Report Cards Can Tell You
- Heart Transplant Patient Has New Lease on Life
- Justices Take Up Heart of Health Care Overhaul Law