Skin Care Tips for Summer
We always worry about taking care of our skin in the summer, but actually taking care of your skin all year long is extremely important when it comes to preventing skin damage and wrinkles.
There are some quick, simple tools for protecting your skin, no matter what time of year, and no matter what type of skin you have.
Dr. Carolyn Jacob, MD, Dermatologist from Chicago explains how to create a healthy skin care plan. Find it by clicking here.
- GRU Summer Saving Tips
- Winterize Your Skin
- New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- 12/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Baking Tips
- Justices Take Up Heart of Health Care Overhaul Law
- Mammogram Tips
- A Football Player's Tips on Staying Fit