Male Breast Cancer
Most men know that when they head to the doctor's office for a check-up, they'll be screened for prostate cancer. The tests are routine. But the man you're about to meet also has routine breast exams. Why? Because he is a breast cancer survivor.
Watch the video to your right to watch the story.
For More Information:
Click here to Visit the Mayo's Clinic Website...
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Drinking Linked to Breast Cancer Recurrence in Women
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Male Health Check-Up
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam