This is a story about beating the odds. The woman you're about to meet was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and told she had months to live. But before she had major surgery and chemotherapy to try to keep the devastating disease at bay, she got a second opinion.
Just watch the story to your right to learn about how this woman won her battle against a diagnosis that promised death.
For more information visit the Mayo Clinic's Website
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness
- Your Health: Treating Cataracts
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Gender Gap in Diagnosis and Outcome of Heart Attacks
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month