Brain aneurysms are deadly. The ballooning vessel can rupture, leaking blood into your brain. If that happens there's a 60% chance you won't make it. Doctors agree that it's vitally important to fix aneurysms at risk of bleeding. The Mayo Clinic is using a new technique for repairing aneurysms. It's less invasive than traditional surgery and some patients can go home the same day.
Watch the video to your right to watch the story.
For More Information:
Click here to Visit the Mayo's Clinic Website...
- Rare Brain Disease Often Mistaken for Alzheimer's
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Brain Awareness Week Interview
- After Aneurysm 5th Grader Celebrates Graduation
- Lawyer: Beaten Teen Suffering From Brain Damage
- Baby Brain
- Brain Cancer Patient Gets Florida Game Ball After Outback Bowl Win
- High Hopes for UF's Pediatric Brain Tumor Program