Jonas Brother Speaks Out About Diabetes
One in 300 teens has diabetes. 17-year-old Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers is one of them, and he hopes to bring awareness about his illness through his songs.
In today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks to Nick about helping other teens with diabetes. Watch it on the video to your right.
- Heroes Sending a Super Message About Childhood Diabetes
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester
- Neighbors Speak Out About Excessive Noise Around Dunnellon Airport
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Grandmother Speaks Out About Baby's Death