Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
In medical news, there is possibly a big breakthrough in detecting deadly skin cancer. More than 68,000 Americans are diagnosed with melanoma every year. It's one of the fastest-growing cancers, so early detection is key.
Now there's an experimental tool that might save lives.
As John McKenzie reports, it's medicine on the cutting edge.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- New Drink Helps Cancer Patients
- New Drug Suppliers to Ease Two Cancer Drug Shortages
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Help keeping those New Year Resolutions
- Better Detection for Prostate Cancer
- Bacteria Detected at Shands Cancer Tower
- Winterize Your Skin