New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
In medical news, there is possibly a big breakthrough in detecting deadly skin cancer. More than 68,000 Americans are diagnosed with melanoma every year. It's one of the fastest-growing cancers, so early detection is key.
Now there's an experimental tool that might save lives.
As John McKenzie reports, it's medicine on the cutting edge.
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Surgeon General: Skin cancer rates spike after generation of sunbathing, tanning beds
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Awareness: More Than Melanoma
- Skin Cancer Awareness: Preventing Sun Damage
- Understanding different kinds of skin cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Protecting yourself from skin cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Skin Cancer
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Doctors Say Mammograms Still the Best Method for Early Detection