New Tool Helps Detect Skin Cancer
In medical news, there is possibly a big breakthrough in detecting deadly skin cancer. More than 68,000 Americans are diagnosed with melanoma every year. It's one of the fastest-growing cancers, so early detection is key.
Now there's an experimental tool that might save lives.
As John McKenzie reports, it's medicine on the cutting edge.
- Interview With Dr. Chris Balamucki About Skin Cancer
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Doctors Say Mammograms Still the Best Method for Early Detection
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- New Drink Helps Cancer Patients
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- New Drug Suppliers to Ease Two Cancer Drug Shortages
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Help keeping those New Year Resolutions
- Winterize Your Skin