Recovering from a Stroke
A stroke can strike quickly and unexpectedly, and it often leaves its victim with speech problems, impaired motor skills, or even paralysis.
As Melissa Long reports in the Health Minute video to your right, a combination of therapies including a new program that is patient directed is helping stroke patients recover from these effects.
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Advanced Cooling Therapy Used In Recovery From Drowning, Cardiac Arrest
- Alachua County Schools Are Getting A Visit From the Dentist
- Protecting Yourself from the Flu
- 11/4/13 Fitzness Minute: From workouts to work
- Surfer Recovering From Shark Bite