Healthy Habits Ward Off Disease
Published October 30th, 2009
As you age, your desire to work out probably decreases a bit, but research suggests that it is important you keep up those workouts as you get older.
Watch this Health Minute video to find out more.
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- No bedside emergency buttons, few nurses on locked VA psych ward
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 1/14/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Vacation
- 1/21/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Cruising
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Making School Lunches Healthy