Listen to Your Body Clock
It's that time of year again when we turn our clocks back. That means in most parts of the United States, we'll gain an hour of sleep, giving us some much-needed extra time.
In today's Health Minute, Melissa Long explains why paying attention to our body clock is so important.
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Remember to Set Your Clocks Forward
- Listen to Your Heart 5k
- Curious About Your High School's Student Body Population? Read On.
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Your Health: Antibiotics
- Your Health Report: Is Yoga Dangerous?
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- 5/20/13 Fitzness Minute: Amp up your Walks
- Medical Spotlight 7/19/10 "Regenerating Damaged Body Parts"