Making School Lunches Healthy
Published October 9th, 2009
Here's a question: is ketchup really a vegetable? What about french fries and tater tots? In today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta introduces us to a chef who says it is time for a school lunch revolution.
- Alachua County Schools Free and Reduced Lunches
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 1/14/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Vacation
- 1/21/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Cruising
- Chef Cooks Healthy Meals for the Elderly
- Healthy Habits Ward Off Disease
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food
- Celebrating Education: Newberry High School's Environmental Girls Make Global Impact