Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby
Published October 30th, 2009
A crying baby can be a frustrating thing for a new mom, but one doctor has some tricks for helping moms calm their newborns.
Melissa Long has more in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Choosing A Baby's Genes
- 14-Pound Baby Born to Keystone Heights Couple At UF Health Shands
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- FCAT on the Way Out?
- Trattou Ready to Help Lead the Way
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- A Way to Help the Jordan Family
- Williston City Manager On His Way Out