Ways to Soothe a Crying Baby
Published October 30th, 2009
A crying baby can be a frustrating thing for a new mom, but one doctor has some tricks for helping moms calm their newborns.
Melissa Long has more in today's Health Minute.
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- Choosing A Baby's Genes
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida
- New Way To Sell Homes
- United Way Fundraiser
- UF Working On New Ways To Keep Their Campus Safe
- Werner and Calathes Lead the Way
- Lay a Way Reemerging
- Big Dock on the Way?