Americans Go Abroad for Cheaper Bariatric Surgery
Published November 9th, 2009
Hundreds of Americans leave the country each year to have obesity surgery because it's much less expensive. But is it safe?
Dr. Sanjay Gupta has more in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health: The 'Gastric Sleeve' Bariatric Surgery
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- What to Know if You're Considering Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- New Technology Offers Surgery Without Scars
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Medical Spotlight: Single-Site Surgery
- Your Health: Prostate Cancer Hits African American Hardest
- Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"