California Communities Work to Be Healthier
Two communities in California with above-average obesity and diabetes rates decided to work with members of their community to solve their health problems.
In Today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports how high school students near San Diego helped their communities to get fit.
- California Police Work to Link Bodies to Serial Killer Case
- Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
- 9/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Working Around Injury
- 4/1/13 Fitzness Minute: WORK-outs
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community
- Community Immunity: Flu Shots
- Lead By Example, Teachers Strive to Live Healthier
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California