California Communities Work to Be Healthier
Two communities in California with above-average obesity and diabetes rates decided to work with members of their community to solve their health problems.
In Today's Health Minute, Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports how high school students near San Diego helped their communities to get fit.
- How To Have A Healthier Holiday
- California Police Work to Link Bodies to Serial Killer Case
- How to Shop as a Diabetic or Just How to Live a Healthier Lifestyle
- Your Health: Do Diet Pills Really Work?
- Women honored for work in their community
- Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
- Community works together during apartment fire
- PHIT America Works to Fight Obesity and Inactivity
- Gainesville Health and Fitness working out for Valentine's Day
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service