Low-carb Diets Can Cause Bad Mood
Published November 11th, 2009
Dieting can be tough, but it turns out that some diets are more likely to put you in a bad mood than others. Researchers compare low-fat and low-carb diets to see how they measure up.
Here's ABC's Dr. Tim Johnson with today's Medical Minute.
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Summer Heat Wave Can Cause Pets To Sizzle
- Help for High Blood Pressure
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 11/19/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Survival Guide
- 12/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Baking Tips
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals