Low-carb Diets Can Cause Bad Mood
Published November 11th, 2009
Dieting can be tough, but it turns out that some diets are more likely to put you in a bad mood than others. Researchers compare low-fat and low-carb diets to see how they measure up.
Here's ABC's Dr. Tim Johnson with today's Medical Minute.
- Your Health: A More Permanent Resolution
- Dangerous New Diet Gaining Popularity
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Your Health: Do Diet Pills Really Work?
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol
- Your Health: Colon Cancer Awareness Month, Screening Rates Still Low
- Help for High Blood Pressure
- Fact And Fiction About Your Weight Loss Journey