Drinking Linked to Breast Cancer Recurrence in Women
Published December 15th, 2009
Women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer may want to listen up before having their next glass of wine. A new study indicates that drinking may have an impact on cancer recurrence.
Susan Hendricks has today's Health Minute.
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Male Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Interview about Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Event
- Binge Drinking More Likely Among Women
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam