Drinking Linked to Breast Cancer Recurrence in Women
Published December 15th, 2009
Women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer may want to listen up before having their next glass of wine. A new study indicates that drinking may have an impact on cancer recurrence.
Susan Hendricks has today's Health Minute.
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Research Thats Helping To Fight Breast Cancer
- Clinical trials changing face of breast cancer
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Interview with Dr. Jason Rosenberg about Breast Cancer Reconstruction