Rare Brain Disease Often Mistaken for Alzheimer's
Imagine being in the prime of your life and then realizing you are losing your ability to communicate and reason. And what's worse, your diagnosis is fatal.
Thousands are affected by this condition, but few know about it. What is the illness?
Here's Dr. Sanjay Gupta with today's Health Minute.
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease and Depression
- Melrose Teen Battles Rare Disease
- Rare Disease Causes a Desperate Feeling For Food
- Help for Dementia
- 2/11/13 Fitzness Minute: How Often Should You Workout?
- Obama Says Vietnam Veterans Too Often 'Denigrated'
- Beating Alzheimers