Rare Brain Disease Often Mistaken for Alzheimer's
Imagine being in the prime of your life and then realizing you are losing your ability to communicate and reason. And what's worse, your diagnosis is fatal.
Thousands are affected by this condition, but few know about it. What is the illness?
Here's Dr. Sanjay Gupta with today's Health Minute.
- Attacking Alzheimer's
- Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease and Depression
- Melrose Teen Battles Rare Disease
- Rare Disease Causes a Desperate Feeling For Food
- 2/11/13 Fitzness Minute: How Often Should You Workout?
- Obama Says Vietnam Veterans Too Often 'Denigrated'
- Beating Alzheimers
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Alzheimer's: Local Help for a National Epidemic