Smoking Can Affect Health of Pets
Published December 7th, 2009
If you're a smoker, you probably know that cigarette smoke can affect people, but it also can affect your pets.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains why in today's Health Minute.
- Smoking Marijuana Worse than Smoking Cigarettes
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- CDC Says Anti-Smoking Campaign Exceeds Expectations
- Second Hand Smoke and Children
- Teen Smoking
- 12/31/13 Pet of the Day: Smoke
- Cell Phones Affecting Sleep
- Alachua County Employees Say Biomass Plant Is Negatively Affecting Their Health
- Can We Predict a Heart Attack?