Smoking Can Affect Health of Pets
Published December 7th, 2009
If you're a smoker, you probably know that cigarette smoke can affect people, but it also can affect your pets.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains why in today's Health Minute.
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Body fat affects stress response
- CDC Says Anti-Smoking Campaign Exceeds Expectations
- Medical Spotlight: Secondhand Smoke
- Can Happiness Lead To Better Health?
- Cell Phones Affecting Sleep
- Alachua County Employees Say Biomass Plant Is Negatively Affecting Their Health
- Can We Predict a Heart Attack?
- Pregnancy Can Increase Heart Attack Chances