Published February 8th, 2010
Premature birth is a leading cause of newborn deaths in this country.
A study suggests genes that determine how mom and baby respond to infection may play a role in the onset of preterm labor.
Here's Christi Paul with today's health minute.
- Support During Labor And Delivery
- Labor Day Labor?
- Labor Day Travel Down because of School
- Labor Day Boater Safety
- Free Community Event: Labor Daze
- Local Union Leaders Question The Future Of Labor
- Finding Leisure on Labor Day
- Labor Daze Fest... Not Just For The Working
- African Sentenced to 11 Years in Child Labor Case
- Labor Daze