Published February 8th, 2010
Premature birth is a leading cause of newborn deaths in this country.
A study suggests genes that determine how mom and baby respond to infection may play a role in the onset of preterm labor.
Here's Christi Paul with today's health minute.
- Support During Labor And Delivery
- Labor Day Labor?
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns
- African Sentenced to 11 Years in Child Labor Case
- Mobile Slavery Museum Hopes To Change Labor Conditions For Farmworkers
- Labor Daze
- More Travelers On the Roads for Labor Day
- Labor Daze Fest In Gainesville 2013
- Local Union Leaders Question The Future Of Labor
- Finding Leisure on Labor Day