Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
Pregnancy can give the gift of life in more ways than one. As the number of mothers donating their cord blood rises...the uses for cord blood rise as well. Researchers are making progress in treating adults as well as children using powerful and versatile stem cells.
In the Medical Spotlight, Dr. Kathleen Sazama, the Corporate Medical Officer for LifeSouth, explains to TV 20's David Snyder that women who give birth may not only give life to their child...but to potentially give life to other people.
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Technology Spotlight 4/6/10 "RedOx Fuel Cells"
- Medical Spotlight: National Blood Donor Month
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/17/10 "Airstrip OB"
- Medical Spotlight 5/24/10 "Youth Sports Injuries"