Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
Its a case of bad news-good news. Doctors tell us that brain cancer is more widespread than you may expect. But they also tell us there is greater reason for hope than you might expect.
In the Medical Spotlight, Erin Dunbar, M.D., a neuro-oncologist with the Preston Wells Center for Brain Tumor Therapy at the UF College of Medicine tells TV 20's David Snyder why people with brain cancer should remain optimistic.
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Technology Spotlight 4/26/11 "3rd World Cervical Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Medical Spotlight 8/2/10 "HIV Treatment Advances"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"