Medical Spotlight 10/25/10 "Diabetes and Halloween"
On Halloween, trick-or-treating can become a "trick"-- even when the kids get a treat. That's because so much candy is handed out to children.
In an era of obesity and diabetes...what can parents do to keep kids from going overboard? In the Medical Spotlight, Linda Armada, a a Licensed Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator at North Florida Regional Medical Center, tells TV 20's David Snyder what parents can do as an alternative to feeding all those sweets to their kids.
- Medical Spotlight: Preventing Diabetes
- Medical Spotlight: Diabetes Awareness
- Medical Spotlight 6/27/11 "New Pediatric ER"
- Medical Spotlight 7/4/11 "Heart Replacement Testing"
- Medical Spotlight 7/11/11 "Parathyroid Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/25/11 "Back Pain"
- Medical Spotlight 8/8/11 "Band Over Bypass"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Medical Spotlight 8/22/11 "Depression"