Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
Its kind of like "hide and seek"--but its no game. Doctors searching for signs of cancer in the lung face many obstacles. But doctors are turning to a new technique that is dramatically reducing lung cancer deaths. In the Medical Spotlight, Will Williams, M.D., a radiologist with Invision Imaging and North Florida Regional Medical Center shows TV 20's David Snyder how they are using CT scans to find lung lesions that could be cancerous.
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 10/3/11 "Managing Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 7/26/10 "Lung Surgery By Video"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/30/11 "Cancer Protein"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Family Spotlight 7/14/11 "Lung Cancer Survivor"
- Interview with Dr. Priya Gopalan about Lung Cancer Screenings