Medical Spotlight 3/14/11 "High Tech Colonoscopies"
Talking about colonoscopies isn't pleasant. But not talking about getting one...could be deadly.
The good news is that there are several technical advances that make colonoscopies more effective, if not more pleasant.
In the Medical Spotlight, Ronald Lee, M.D., a Gastroenterologist with Digestive Disease Associates and North Florida Regional Medical Center tells TV 20's David Snyder how doctors are getting a clearer picture when they perform colonoscopies.
- Technology Spotlight 9/13/11 "High Tech Deputies"
- Technology Spotlight 6/14/11 "High Tech Father's Day Gifts"
- Technology Spotlight 12/14/10 "High Tech Gifts"
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight: High Blood Pressure
- Medical Spotlight 3/29/10 "Incontinence Sling"
- Medical Spotlight 4/12/10 "Cord Blood Stem Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 4/19/10 "Matching Stem Cell Donors"
- Medical Spotlight 4/26/10 "Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery"
- Medical Spotlight 5/3/10 "Nursing Shortage"