Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
A needle--even in the hands of a skilled surgeon--can be a scary object to a patient. But its still less threatening than open surgery. It turns out that--with one very common procedure--many doctors are choosing surgery over a less-risky approach.
In the Medical Spotlight, Stephen Grobmyer, Director of UF's Breast Cancer Program, tells TV 20's David Snyder what's being done to change that--and how patients can make a difference in how they are treated.
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 5/30/11 "Cancer Protein"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 9/12/11 "Fighting Prostate Cancer"
- Medical Spotlight 10/3/11 "Managing Cancer"
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer